Sunday, February 17, 2008

nothing and something: Im so in love.....

i dont have anything to write, just felt like writing something which happens to be absolutely nothing, but dont blame me, remember i told you this is my diary/journal/my page where i write what i want, when i want because its mine, mine, mine, all mine.

i dont have a boring life, im just not a writer like Carlo, Dee, Cherie, Naijachickito, Afrobabe. Im telling you pips if ever you are bored at work, check out these blogs. These guys are simply delightful writers. Im telling you, just from reading their blogs, I think we are friends. Im telling you Carlo, dont be surprised if I meet you and I start yapping forgetting that Ive never actually met you. Merci beaucoup bloggers for making my days.

Oh by the way, how was Vals day? I had a total blast. My man is such a darling. At midnight on Valentine's day, he sent me a romantic text... okay not romantic but it made my heart leap and i felt all woosy, woosy. It said 'Happy Valentines my Valentine' You must be saying arrgh, well I was happy, slept with a huge smile on my face. The next day I reached work so early, I was excited and guess what? he sent me a huge bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate :) with a card inviting me for lunch at Serena (Im telling you, my man aint simple, he's izay izay lol) So anyway, where was I, oh yes at lunch, he picked me up from work and we had a ki izay, izay lunch at Serena, i was so on cloud 9, and he gave me my favourite perfume. Im also not simple, I gave him a hot gift, and we kissed like noone was watching. At night, we went clubbing. Im telling you Im still so... happy, i didnt even dose off at work the next day. Im so in love. Im in love, love, love....

enough yapping for a day, let me try and style up ko this blog of mine. Au revoir. bisous...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

some vals day...it's been eons,we want more posts

Unknown said...

btw,please open up the comment space to allow non-blogspot people to comment