Thursday, February 14, 2008

FACEBOOK

Whats with this facebook that makes it so....... addictive? I mean, everyday, Im at work, I have to open it like about 4 times just to see the latest messages being written. I think facebbok is actually an open diary because you can actually find out someone's life story by reading all the wall messages and seeing their pics.

I think its a nice place to keep in touch with all your friends but then again there are people who will add you as a friend and you have no friggin idea who they are. They just saw your pretty face and feel you have to be a mong their friends. I dont believe in adding on people I dont know. I mean its social networking with friends not a competition to find out who has the most friends. I know people with 1000 friends and they dont know 900 of them. I mean forgive me for not wanting everyone to know my business.

tehee, till next time people

No comments: