Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MY THOUGHTS

Hey y'all, I am so new to this blogging thing but let me just give it a try. Blogging is supposed to make one feel better because thats where one can 'download' all their thoughts lol. Anyway, if you dont like what you are reading, feel free to move to someone else's blog, my only prayer is I dont get any nasty comments to dampen my spirits.

I decided to start this blog to write about my life and whats wrong or right with it. Actually, I have a great life. Im the last born so Im babied alot, have parents who I adore and who love me too, have loads of friends so Im a happy person. But one thing is Im too shy for my own good, I always care and mind what people think of me and all which isnt good at times.

Well, isnt this enough for one day. Peace y'all and God bless.

No comments: